February is the month of love – a time for Valentine’s Day and remembering love – emphasizing the importance of love in our lives.
Keeping this in mind, here’s a list of 10 things to LOVE about the communities that comprise the Poway Unified School District. How many of these have you already experienced?
- One of the top school districts in the state of CA
- Dog parks and pup friendly establishments
- Endless number of recreational alternatives including hiking, golf & much more
- Lowest crime rate in all of San Diego
- Fabulous cultural events such as the performing arts and museums
- Diversity of people with unique backgrounds and experiences from all around the world
- Plenty of horse properties, riding trails and a stop on the professional rodeo tour
- Every possible option for Worship
- Top tier youth sports including some of the best wrestling, football, baseball, dancing and more
- Strong resale value of real estate (what else would you expect?)
Contact Cynthia at (858) 353-1638 to discuss all things PUSD!